Eleaf iSmoka Lemo 2 Rebuildable Tank Atomizer RTA
The Lemo 2 RTA by Eleaf is the updated version of the well-known Lemo atomizers. The Lemo 2 is vastly improved due to its new innovative design of a side fill hole which can be used to easily refill your Lemo 2 with e-Liquid. This means that you don't need to take apart your tank to refill your e-Liquid anymore. Less time spent refilling and more time spent vaping!
The Lemo 2 uses a special kind of polymer insulating material called PEEK which is famous for the high heat and corrosion resistance. PEEK is used as a insulator inside the RBA head to provide a clean taste throughout your use of the Lemo 2.
The Lemo 2 has an adjustable airflow control valve which allows you to control the airflow. It is very easy to adjust your airflow to produce clouds to your personal preference.
Tip: Remember to close the airflow control valve before opening the side fill hole.
Features and Specs:
- 510 Threaded
- Dimensions: 2-3/8"L x 7/8"D (without drip tip)
- Innovative Side Fill Hole
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- 3.8 ml capacity
- 22mm Diameter
- Stainless steel construction
- Glass tank
- RBA head with PEEK insulator
- 510 drip tip compatible
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.